When it comes to issue and bug tracking nothing compares to the FogBugz system. Period. I have been using it for over 3 years now and I couldn’t be happier. As an android user I was looking for a fast and reliable android app that would work well with FogBugz, but I just couldn’t find one that has a smooth workflow. So I built one myself! I called it FogVault.
The FogBugz Android app
As a developer I needed fast access to my daily tasks on the go. So I developed an android app that works well together with the FogBugz system. It’s fast, reliable, has a good workflow, and its super simple to use. This way I can carry the power of FogBugz with me in my pocket.
Advantages of using the app
- Its always available for you, no need to launch the browser.
- Keeps you signed in, no need to retype your 16 character password.
- Fast loading of FogBugz Cases since only valuable data is downloaded.
- Native Android app, doesn’t download HTML markup and unnecessary chrome.
- Simple and clear user interface that works well with a developers workflow.
- No ads! You just use the app and feel the love.
- The developer (me) uses the same app daily, so improvements and updates are pretty much guaranteed.
- A real person behind development, who listens to your feedback.
Your feedback is very important to me, I read all the comments you leave on Google play and I am always open for constructive feedback and new ideas.
Enjoy the App! Cheers!